Friday, January 13, 2006

Working Dead #0

Ok, so I'm unfortunately going to make this short. First order of business: Greetings to all my friends out there. I'm assuming that anyone reading this is a friend or family member, because I can't for the life of me figure out what hellish combination of words you'd have to google in order to stumble upon this place.

In any event, here you are, at my all new, wonderful, fantabulous blog. Everyone else is doing it, why shouldn't I? But don't worry, every attempt will be made to keep this from becoming a day by day account of my life. My goal here is to entertain(informing would be too lofty a goal), and that wouldn't even be entertaining to my closest relatives. There's a principle I try(and often fail) to live by, and it can be boiled down to a quote from Dennis Hopper in the movie Search and Destroy: "Just because it happened to you doesn't make it interesting." I may be paraphrasing, but you get the idea. I'm aware that no one out there wants to know what I had for breakfast, or how I feel about my coworkers.

So what will this blog be about? Well, that will all be explained in my first official post(think of this as Working Dead #0), which will be coming soon. I promise. As soon as I finish it. Until then, feel free to check back regularly, or email me, or ignore me. I'll be doing this regardless, but it'd be more fun if you stuck around.

No comments: